Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1.1 Shows are scheduled as a 29-30 minute segment. Topics are selected by the guest from the available topics. Donating Guests will have a segment to spotlight their business/events if applicable. Shows host up to 4 guests.
1.2 We will send an email with the confirmed date and time.
1.3 Remote Guests Option is an option for all participants. Guests will receive a Stream Yard Link to join via the Internet.
1.4 In Studio Guests will be interviewed in my studio located at 7324 Southwest Frwy Houston, Texas 77074. Arrival Time is 12:40pm
***The location of the interview will not be able to be changed. Please select carefully.
1.5 Shows are either LIVE on air or prerecorded. The video of the interview will be streamed to Social Media or precorded. Shows may be edited prior to uploading to podcast and website. An external microphone or sturdy headset is preferred. Earplugs are not advised. A good Wi-Fi signal is also recommended.
1.6 Shows may contain paid advertisements and/or songs.
1.7 Topic and interview date are selected by guests during registration.
1.8 Usage: Episodes are owned by Shunte Gamble. Episodes may not be uploaded or submitted to platforms (not limited to Youtube, Podcast host sites, or Websites), companies, or organziations without the written approval of Shunte Gamble. Usage of episode downloads in the manners described above may result in legal action.
1.9 Shunte does not guarantee a specific number of downloads, listens, views, and or outcomes resulting from your particpation or donation.
1.10 Shunte Gamble reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions at any time with written notice given via email.
1.11 Podcast episodes will remain active for a minimum of 1 year from post date. Shunte Gamble reserves the right to unpublish episodes or remove submitted ads or songs at any time without notice.
1.12 Shunte Gamble and MTM will not be liable to guests or advertisers for any consequential losses (i.e. loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss or damage to data or information) arising out of, or in connection with, the provision of your podcast interview or advertising service of airing your Ad on Mixed Talk Radio, Mixed Talk Media (website, social media platforms, and magazine). Shunte GAmble and MTM may assert its rights or obligations under these terms at any time. MTM will not be liable for failure to meet its obligations under these terms if it is prevented from doing so due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
2.1 Mixed Talk Media reserves the right and will not refund you if submitted music does not meet the MTM standard (clean/edited). MTM is a royalty free station. See submission terms and agreements.
2.2 Mixed Talk Radio is a Royalty Free station. Artists/labels must own all rights to the submitted song. MTM will not pay artists or labels for any song being played on-air. Artists/labels give permission play submitted songs on Mixed Talk Radio. Artists/labels must email Mixed Talk Media to have any song removed from the MTM playlist.
2.3 Explicit Language Songs cannot contain any explicit language (cursing or derogatory/insensitive/cultural references) or topics.
3.1 Donations are made at the time of booking.
3.2 All donations are final once confirmation email is sent.
3.3 No refunds will be given.
4.1 Cancellation is the responsibility of each guest.
4.2 Cancellation Time Frame: 5 days prior to show date.
4.3 Guests who cancel confirmed shows within the cancellation time frame, will be rescheduled to an upcoming show and date at the selection of Mixed Talk Media or Shunte Gamble. No refunds will be given. Discounts will not apply.
4.4 A rescheduling fee of $25 will be required for guests who cancel outside of the cancellation time frame. Once received, a new date will be sent.
4.5 Guests who cancel after the cancellation time frame will not receive a refund.
Submissions: Lessons, topics, stories, ideas, suggestions, essays, audio, video, photographs, and any other materials of any kind of material submitted (hereinafter, the "Submissions") will not be returned or kept confidential. All such Submissions may be used:
(i) www.wecinc.org (the website) and www.mixedtalkmedia.org (the website); (ii) for broadcast or publication, including, but not limited to, the THINKTANK Blue Print, Mixed Talk Media (MTM), Women Empowering Change (WEC), and on affiliated media outlets. You consent to your submission being published by and for the usage of WEC & MTM.
Publication: Women Empowering Change (WEC) and Mixed Talk Media (MTM) will have unrestricted right to use the Submissions for any purpose in all media and publication now known or hereafter discovered without compensation. WEC and MTM have the unrestricted right to use selected Submissions for the promotion of the MTM and WEC brand.
1. The Submissions may be shared with The Producers and/or developers of WEC and MTM for online media-related programs or programming.
2. Neither WEC, MTM, nor any of its affiliated companies or entities are obligated to use or pay you for any Submission.
3. All written and oral (WEC/MTM produced interviews, audio, and/or video productions) submissions shall become the property of WEC and MTM, may be edited for length, clarity, and/or functionality, will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, may be shared with and used by the staff of WEC and MTM and any of their affiliated companies or entities and shared with legal authorities if WEC and MTM believes it warranted. Neither WEC, MTM, nor any party with whom WEC shares the Submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you submit.
4. WEC and MTM will have unrestricted right to use the Submissions for any purpose in all print and media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions.
5. By providing the Submissions, you represent and warrant that you are at least twenty-one (21) years old.
6. No Submission may contain material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, and obscene, invades a person's privacy, violates any law, any intellectual property, or other property or other rights, or is known to be false.
7. By providing submissions you are granting Mixed Talk Media and Women Empowering Change First World Serial Rights.
I am granting MTM the right to publish my submission in both the online and print. I grant publication of submissions, in part or as a whole, on WEC and MTM websites, affiliated social media outlets, and online platforms.
I am granting WEC and MTM the right to publish my submission in both the online and print. I grant publication of submissions, in part or as a whole, on WEC and MTM websites, affiliated social media outlets, and online platforms.